Samples are available in 4oz cans that are available for you to purchase. They are a great way to test the color on your wood surface.
Sikkens Proluxe Cetol SRD RE is a one-coat, translucent exterior wood finish created for use on a wide variety of surfaces. The easy-to-use finish has excellent UV protection and allows beautiful wood clarity.
Sikkens Proluxe Cetol SRD RE Coverage Rate
• Coverage areas per coat for Sikkens Proluxe Cetol SRD as follows:
• On rough and weathered surfaces, 150-250 sq. ft./gallon.
• On smooth surfaces or hardwoods, 300-400 sq ft./gallon.
• Actual coverage may vary depending on the type, age and texture of the wood and application method.
Sikkens Proluxe Cetol Srd Re is very similar to SRD, except this product is lower VOC and can be shipped to all 48 states.
- Type: Translucent
- Sheen: Matte
- Description: One coat, non-film forming, translucent wood finish
- Usage: Siding, Railings, Decks, Siding Shakes and Shingles, Fences, Boat Docks, Outdoor Furniture, Logs
- Features: One Coat Application, Easy Maintenance, UV Protection, Water Repellent
- Technology: Alkyd Oil
- Cleanup: Paint thinner or mineral spirtis
- Other Uses: Decks, Furniture, Fences, Exterior, Log Home