Sashco Cascade Clear clear top coat log finish is the perfect product to follow application of Capture Stain or High Sierra Stain on your log home. Cascade provides a weather-repellant crystal clear finish while protecting against mildew discoloration and surface cracking of your logs or other vertical wood features of your log home such as log siding, wood trim, and hand peeled deck rails.
Algaecide Included in the New Improved Formula!
- Sashco Cascade clear top coat is a low VOC formula
- Can ship to all states
- Goes on milky white and dries crystal clear
Sashco Capture Log Stain benefits include:
- Excellent elasticity
- Proven durability Capture clear top coat unique formula moves freely as your logs move.
- Provides the long-lasting protection. Great UV protection
- Simply clean the surface, apply Cascade clear top coat.
- Easy soap and water clean-up
- Exterior/Interior Use: Capture® Log Stain is excellent for all of your vertical woodwork
Cascade Clear top coat log finish benefits:
- Water-based, easy to apply and clean up
- Use indoors and out, 100% VOC compliant
- Heavily loaded with biocides and UV inhibitors
Other benefints of Sashco Clear top coat
- Recommended finishing top coat
- Compatible with other manufacturers’ products
- Can be used as a maintenance coat
- Capture plus Cascade clear topcoat to have superb resistance to fading
- Ultra water repellant and dries crystal clear
Sashco Cascade clear top coat log finish
- Will NOT Chalk
- Product will not peel
- Superb resistance to cracking
- Cascade clear top coat with Capture stain will not lose stain color appearance
Cascade Clear top coat log finish Coverage Rate
- (depending on surface roughness)
300-600 sq. ft. per gallon
Drying time of Sashco Cascade
- Dries in 30 minutes in 50 degree weather
- Water-based formula.
- Minimizes color shifts of log stain
- 1 coat of Capture stain and 2 coats of Cascade clear can be applied in the same day
Top dealer for:
Sashco Cascade available to ship to Canada