Outlast Q8 log oil
A premium quality deck stain, sealer, and wood preservative designed to protect decking and fencing. If you are looking for ways to waterproof and protect your new deck or fence. Q8 deck stain and sealer alternative for wooden decks and fences ensures the highest level of protection against water infiltration and wood decay. It is basically available in pre-tinted colors and as a clear decking oil as well.
Rain, sunshine, wood ingesting insects and decay fungi can take a toll on your wooden deck or fence. Deck weather protection is important. To save yourself from the high cost of restoration, repair, or worse yet, replacement, consider investing in a high-quality wood preservative and exterior wood stain. Outlast Q8 deck stain and sealer alternative is designed to protect and stain exterior wood.
Outlast Q8 Log Oil finish
- Specifically EPA registered wood preservative.
- Designed to control decay causing organisms .
- Unsurpassed water repellency.
- Non-film forming
- No lap or run marks
- Self leveling 1 coat application.
- Freeze/thaw stable.
- VOC compliant in all 50 States.
- Log cabin oil finish
Application coverage for Outlast Q8 Log Oil finish
- 24-48 hour dry time.
- 125-150 sq ft per gallon on smooth wood.
- 100-125 sq ft per gallon on rough sawn wood.
- Soap and water cleanup
- Protects end cuts of pressure treated wood
Uses Outlast Q8 log oil stain & preservative
- Log homes
- End grains of wood
- Use Kleen Start to clean and brighten in one step.
- Power wash off deck and logs
- Sand before using Kleen Start if sanding is necessary.
- Allow this log cabin oil to dry recommended 3-5 days before application of Q8.
- Exterior wood preservative and oil sealer
Additional info about Outlast Q8 Log Oil finish:
- Meets overall standards for field cuts of pressure treated lumber.
- Ground contact retention.
- Contains copper 8 quinolate
- Great deck wood preservative
Log oil vs stain | Q8 log oil for decks | Best oil for log cabins | Where to buy Outlast Q8 Log oil