TWP 200 series stain is a one-coat, translucent exterior wood finish created for use on a wide variety of surfaces. The easy-to-use finish has excellent UV protection and allows beautiful wood clarity. Generally recommended for cedar shake roofs. This product still can be shipped to all 48 states using UPS common ground.
TWP 200 stain is still the #1 rated cedar shake stain
High Solids Low VOC – FAST FREE SHIPPING
- TWP 200 SERIES can be shipped to all 48 states, PLUS Canada.
- TWP® is a high solids, heavy duty, penetrating system specifically designed to extend the service life of shakes and shingles.
- The primary function is to enhance the structural integrity and appearance of aged roofing.
- Specifically will minimize grain cracking, cupping, surface erosion, water absorption and surface attack from mildew and algae.
- Highly penetrative stain , the residual surface film is highly resistant to destructive organisms.
- The penetrative portion of the product absorbs into aged and porous wood
- Adds bulk to existing wood shingle fibers
- This restores lubricity and flexibility to brittle shingles.
Carpenter Bees? Add Bee Gone Additive to TWP 200
TWP 200 Pro series stain
- Translucent exterior wood finish created for use on a wide variety of surfaces.
- Surprisingly easy-to-use finish has excellent UV protection and allows beautiful wood clarity.
- It is recommended for cedar shake roofs.
- Surprisingly easy to use
Coverage Rate of TWP Pro-Series 200
- Generally a 1 coat application
- When applied rough and surfaces including fences, 100-200 sq. ft./gallon.
- When applied on weathered cedar shake roofs, 100-250 sq ft./gallon.
- Actual coverage may vary depending on the type, age and texture of the wood
TWP 200 series dry time
- When applied at 68°F drying Time – 24 to 48 hours
- Generally dries to touch in approximately 24 hours in above 70°F conditions.
- Avoid heavy abrasions immediately following application.
- Brushing is the preferred method of application,
- Natural bristle brush such as the Wooster 4″ Bravo stain brush is recommended
- When using an airless sprayer use a .011″-.015″ tip at 1200 psi, then back brushed.
Gemini Restore A Deck or Woodrich deck cleaner
- recommend to help remove mill glaze
- Great product for new deck
- Removes former TWP stain for recoats
- Generally a great stain and sealer stripper
TWP – Total Wood Protectant Colors
- TWP 202 Redwood
- TWP 201 Cedartone
- TWP 200 Clear
- TWP 203 Gold
- TWP 205 California Redwood
- TWP 206 Russet Brown
- TWP 207 Butternut
- TWP 210 Slate Gray
Top rated cedar shake roof stain | Undoubtedly great for fences
- Generally a great stain for cedar shakes
Top TWP dealer in Georgia for
- Top dealer for Atlanta and Columbus
- Where to buy TWP in Savannah and Athens
- Macon and Sandy Springs
- Roswell & Albany
- Marietta & Alpharetta
- Johns Creek