Sikkens Proluxe Maintenance is a non-pigmented CLEAR satin finish to be used over the Cetol 123 plus system. Sikkens Maintenance is a non-darkening clear wood finish for exclusive use a a single maintenance coat over weathered 23 TOP Coat RE of Log & Siding wood finishes which have been applied as directed over substrates in good condition.
Performance highlights of PPG Maintenance RE:
- A high solids alkyd oil satin finish for exterior vertical surfaces
- Revives sheen and extends the life of the previous finish
- For use over 23 Top Coat RE or Log & Siding wood finishes
- High transparency trans-oxide pigments amplify protection and clarity
- Powerful UV absorbers color and wood substrate
- Water repellent
- Provides a mildew resistant finish
Sikkens Proluxe Cetol Maintenance
- Premium clear exterior satin finish to be used over existing Sikkens Cetol 23 Plus or Sikkens Cetol Log & Siding as a maintenance coat.
- With a one coat application of Sikkens Cetol Maintenance, the wood will retain the same look and color.
Key Features of PPG Maintenance RE:
- Creates a durable surface barrier to prevent weathering
- Allows natural characteristics and grain of wood to show through
- Minimizes cracking of the logs
- Translucent film forming
- Top coat and maintenance coat
Wood peckers or insects? Add Walla Walla Bug juice to the stain
Sikkens Proluxe Cetol Maintenance RE Coverage Rates:
• On properly prepared surfaces, 400 – 500 sq. ft./gallon.
• Actual coverage may vary depending on the type, age and texture of the wood and application method.
Sikkens Proluxe Cetol Maintenance RE Dry Time
- Drying Time – 24 hours minimum at 70°F
- Temperatures below 50º F (10º C)
- Sikkens Proluxe Cetol Maintenance RE dries to touch in approximately 6 hours.
- Dries to cure in 24-48 hours.
We cannot ship Cetol Maintenance RE to these Counties in California:
ALAMEDA, CONTRA COSTA, EL DORADO, FRESNO, IMPERIAL, KERN, KINGS, L.A., MADERA, MARIN, MERCED, MONTEREY, NAPA, ORANGE, PLACER, RIVERSIDE, SACRAMENTO, SAN BENITO, SAN BERNARDINO, SAN DIEGO, SAN FRANCISCO, SAN JOAQUIN, SAM MATEO, SANTA BARBARA, SANTA CLARA, SANTA CRUZ, SOLANO, STANISLAUS, SUTTER, TULARE, VENTURA, YOLO and YUBA