TWP stain is a top rated sealer for decks, fences and other exterior wood. We are a top distributor for TWP 100 Pro-Series stain. It provides a broad spectrum of weather protection, is water repellent, and aids in color retention. TWP® 100 Pro-Series generally resists water absorption that causes warping, cracking, splitting, and prevents freeze damage in colder climates. TWP preservative does not form a film and is easy to strip. Use TWP 100 Pro-Series to Restore and Protect YOUR GREAT OUTDOORS!
Top Rated TWP stain dealer with same day FREE shipping by 4:00
Features of TWP 100 PRO series Total Wood Preservative:
- Excellent longevity on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Will not peel when applied correctly.
- Wet on wet application.
- Penetrating transparent stain, not a film former.
- Professional choice for all exterior wood deck surfaces.
- Transparent stain preserves natural wood color.
- Overall a great preservative that repels water.
- Sealer falls off the wood and does not bead on heavy rain falls.
- Aids in color retention and will fade on deck floors evenly.
TWP Pro-100 series stain
- EPA registered wood preservative
- Unique combination of chemicals in a professional strength
- Preserves all exterior woods and decks and log homes.
- Oil-Base coating that gives wood a rich, beautiful transparent look.
- Overall a great water repellant sealer for decks
- preservative stain stops U.V. damage and fading of the stain.
- Undoubtedly great sealer and stain helps prevent wood rot
Available in single gallons and 5 Gallon pails click here
- Generally dries 12-36 hours with temperature at 70 degrees
- After deck is sealed, then wait 24 hours for traffic.
- Do not put furniture on deck until 3 days of drying
DO NOT PURCHASE TWP 100 IN THE STATES LISTED BELOW SINCE THEY ARE EXEMPT FROM 100 SERIES
California, Connecticut, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Northern Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, Utah and Maricopa County; Arizona.
TWP 100 Pro-series Oil Base Sealer and stain Product Description:
- Surprisingly NOT sold in Home Depot, Lowes or Menards
- Preserves and enhances the natural warmth, beauty, and integrity of new and old wood.
- Penetrates deep into the wood without surface film build-up
- specifically Designed to provide protection against the four major causes of wood degradation; rot, water, UV damage
- Mold/mildew. TWP® stain reduces water absorption
- Overall stops wood rot that destroys wood.
Other facts about TWP Pro series 100
- Extremely flammable, containing ultraviolet light absorbers
- Unsurpassed color retention properties.
- TWP preservative penetrates deeply without excessive surface film build.
- Will not crack, peel or crack when applied correctly
- Oil-based stain with a wet on wet application
- Overall TWP 101 Natural Cedartone is the most popular color with deck owners.
- Formerly called Total Wood Preservative
Where to buy TWP stain
- Presently the Best deck stain
- Where to buy TWP stain online
- Overall TWP stain reviews
- TWP Home Depot
- Lowest price on TWP
- TWP 200
- TWP dealers in Michigan
- Specifically TWPstain is used on decks