Outlast Q8 Log Oil is a premium quality deck stain, sealer, and wood preservative designed to protect decking and also fencing. If you are looking for ways to waterproof as well as protect your new deck and or fence. Q8 deck stain and sealer alternative for wooden decks and fences ensures the highest level of protection against water infiltration and also wood decay. It is available in pre-tinted colors and also as a clear decking oil as well.
Generally, rain, sunshine, wood ingesting insects and decay fungi can take a toll on your wooden deck as well as fence. Deck weather protection is important. To save yourself from the high cost of restoration, repair, or worse yet, replacement, consider investing in a high-quality wood preservative and exterior wood stain. Deck and Log oil sealer alternative is designed to protect as well as stain exterior wood.
Color Chart for Outlast Q8 Log Oil:
Things to know about Outlast Q8 Log Oil
- EPA registered wood preservative.
- Designed to control decay causing organisms .
- Unsurpassed water repellency.
- Non-film forming.
- No lap nor run marks.
- Self leveling 1 coat application.
- Freeze/thaw stable.
- VOC compliant in all 50 States.
- 24-48 hour dry time.
- Detergent and water cleanup.
- 125-150 sq ft coverage per gallon on smooth wood.
- 100-125 sq ft coverage per gallon on rough sawn wood.
- Firstly, Use Kleen Start to clean and brighten in one step.
- Secondly, Lightly power wash off Kleen Start.
- Avoid sanding if possible, but also sand before using Kleen Start if sanding is necessary.
- Allow to dry recommended 3-5 days before application of Q8.
Additional info about Outlast Q8 Log Oil:
- Meets AQPA M-4 standards for field cuts of pressure treated lumber.
- Great for ground contact retention.
- Contains copper 8 quinolate in order to protect the wood.