TWP 1500 series stain is a top rated sealer for decks, fences and other exterior wood. We are a top distributor for TWP 1500 Series stain. It provides a broad spectrum of weather protection, is water repellent, and aids in color retention. TWP® 1500 Series generally resists water absorption that causes warping, cracking, splitting, and prevents freeze damage in colder climates. TWP preservative does not form a film and is easy to strip. Use TWP 1500 Series to Restore and Protect YOUR GREAT OUTDOORS!
Top Rated TWP stain dealer with same day FREE shipping by 4:00
For best results prior to staining use Use Gemini Restore A Deck cleaner
Features of TWP 1500 Series Total Wood Preservative:
- Excellent longevity on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Will not peel when applied correctly.
- Wet on wet application.
- Penetrating transparent stain, not a film former.
- Professional choice for all exterior wood deck surfaces.
- Transparent stain preserves natural wood color.
- Overall a great preservative that repels water.
- Sealer falls off the wood and does not bead on heavy rain falls.
- Aids in color retention and will fade on deck floors evenly.
TWP 1500 series stain can ship to all states
- EPA registered wood preservative
- Since TWP 1500 is VOC compliant, it can ship to all states
- Unique combination of chemicals in a professional strength
- Preserves all exterior woods and decks and log homes.
- Oil-Base coating that gives wood a rich, beautiful transparent look.
- Overall a great water repellant sealer for decks
- preservative stain stops U.V. damage and fading of the stain.
- Undoubtedly great sealer and stain helps prevent wood rot
Available in single gallons Click Here
Coverage and dry time
- 1 coat coverage
- 200 sq ft per gallon
- Generally dries 12-36 hours with temperature at 70 degrees
- After deck is sealed, then wait 24 hours for traffic.
- Do not put furniture on deck until 3 days of drying
Have carpenter bees? Then add Bee Gone
TWP 1500 Series Oil Base Sealer and stain Product Description:
- Surprisingly NOT sold in Home Depot, Lowes or Menards
- Preserves and enhances the natural warmth, beauty, and integrity of new and old wood.
- Penetrates deep into the wood without surface film build-up
- specifically Designed to provide protection against the four major causes of wood degradation; rot, water, UV damage
- Mold/mildew. TWP® stain reduces water absorption
- Overall stops wood rot that destroys wood.
Other facts about TWP 1500 Series
- Extremely flammable, containing ultraviolet light absorbers
- Unsurpassed color retention properties.
- TWP preservative penetrates deeply without excessive surface film build.
- Will not crack, peel or crack when applied correctly
- Oil-based stain is a 1 coat application
- Overall TWP 1501 Natural Cedartone is the most popular color with deck owners.
- Formerly called Total Wood Preservative
Have carpenter bees? Then add Bee gone
Use Gemini Restore A Deck cleaner on the deck
Generally the best brush to use to apply TWP stain is the Wooster F5116 Natural bristle stain brush
Where to buy TWP stain
- Presently the Best deck stain
- Where to buy TWP stain online
- Overall TWP stain reviews
- TWP Home Depot
- Lowest price on TWP
- TWP 200
- TWP dealers in Michigan
- Specifically TWP stain is used on decks
TWP 1500 series for decks can be shipped to New York | Best deck stain in Ohio