Messmer’s Caribbean Extreme Teak Oil Finish protects and conditions Teak, Mahogany and also any other exotic wood with the triple protection of three UV absorbers and stabilizers for the ultimate UV protection.
Messmer’s Caribbean Extreme Finish is a penetrating wood stain and oil finish. It not only beautifies but also protects exterior wood, providing a natural appearance. It is ideal for use on teak, ipe, brazilian redwood, mahogany, meranti, massaranduba and also other exotic dense hardwoods. Caribbean Extreme Teak Oil Finish contains fungicides and also UV absorbers of the highest quality. It does not form a surface film when properly applied and is not subject to peeling and flaking. To recoat, just clean the wood surface and reapply. No stripping or sanding is necessary.
Caribbean Extreme is an excellent choice for almost any exterior hardwood surface, including vertical surfaces. Make sure the surface is clean, dry, and any previous coatings have either weathered away or been removed. Do not use over paints or other film forming coatings, it’s designed to penetrate into bare or weathered wood surfaces.
Feature of Messmer’s Caribbean Extreme Teak Oil:
- Transparent Iron Oxide pigments protect the wood from the sun’s harmful rays
- State of the art chemical UV absorbers and stabilizers
- Natural oils to condition and also enhance the beauty of wood
- Contains modified Tung and Phenolic resins
- Long lasting water repellency
- Low VOC formula
- Covers 200 – 300 square feet per gallon
- Made in the USA
- Use Cleaner and Brightener before applying the stain
- 1 coat product
- Wipe up access stain 30-45 minutes after application
- Allow 24-48 hours to fully Dry
- Ideal temp for application 45 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- It is not recommended to stain if wood is hot to the touch
- Always clean before re-coating.
- Recommended re-coat is every 1-2 years.