Log Builder by Sashco is available in 3 colors
- Dark Brown
- 10.5 oz tubes, 30 oz tubes, and 5 gallon pails
Sashco Log Builder caulking best caulk to use on a log home
- Formulated to absorb most log movement.
- traditional smooth acrylic sealant
- Available in 3 wood-toned colors.
- Great filler for log cracks
- Won’t crack, peel or pull away. Instead, it creates a tight seal to keep water, dust, bugs and wind from seeping into your home.
In the 1970s, log home owners everywhere were discovering that logs are in constant dynamic motion. For over 20 years, Log Builder® has been the trusted sealant included in many manufacturer’s log home kits and packages. Its superior elasticity creates a tight seal that keeps out water, dust, bugs, and wind.
LogBuilder® is a caulking NOT a chinking
- Chinking is textured
- Caulk is shiny and smooth
- Application Temperature: 40°-120° F (surface temp.)
- Clean-up: Soap and water.
- Dries in 1-4 hours
Sashco Log Builder caulking benefits include:
- Ultra flexible and elastic – won’t crack or pull away
- Tested and trusted by you – go-to product for log home manufacturers throughout the US
- Water-based for easy application and clean-up
- Freeze-thaw stable –
- Broken cases or single tubes available in 10.5 and 29oz caulking tubes
- Log Builder Tan caulking 30oz tubes and 10.5 oz tubes log sealant
Searching for Permachink | Perma Chink| Perma-Chink Systems
What is the difference between Log Jam and Log Builder
- Log Builder caulking is smooth
- Log Jam has a texture like concrete