Expert Stain & Seal Brightener Description:
This is our go-to Wood Brightener! We use this to neutralize wood surfaces after cleaning with bleach or any other type wood cleaner. A must for any wood restoration!
- Fence Cleaning
- Deck Cleaning
- Cedar Siding
- Tongue and Groove
- Any wood restoration
BENEFITS & USES:
- Brings back the original color of the wood
- Neutralizes and brightens wood after any alkaline chemical wash
- Restores proper pH in wood and opens wood grain to accept more stain
- 100% Oxalic Acid
- Wood Brightener
- Mix 1 cup per gallon of water
*** 1 8 lb pail of powdered oxalic acid Wood Brightener makes 16 gallons of Wood Brightnener
- Always wet plants, shrubs, and other vegetation before and after use
- Test on a small, inconspicuous area of the wood to ensure proper wood care
- Read and understand MSDS for this product prior to use
Expert Stain & Seal Brightener WARNING:
- Keep out of reach of children. Exposure to oxalic acid could cause irritation to the eyes, skin, or lungs.
- If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water for 15 minutes. If irritation continues, seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not ingest and always wear personal protective equipment when using this product. DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER CHEMICALS.
To find the Cleaner used with Brightener click here.
For the cleaner and brightener kit click here.
For any other concerns contact the manufacturer direct here or email us direct at email@example.com