Bee Gone Additive guards against those damaging and destructive outdoor pests with BEE Gone®, our EPA-registered pyrethroid insecticide. Around your home and residential outbuildings, it effectively controls carpenter bees and other wood-destroying insects. For easy spray-on application, BEE Gone also mixes readily with water. Plus it’s designed for use in exterior coatings
Bee Gone Additive Insecticide Concentrate
DELIVERS PROVEN AND DEADLY CONTROL AGAINST CARPENTER BEES AND OTHER WOOD-DESTROYING PESTS.
Bee Gone Additive QUICK FACTS – STOP THE CARPENTER BEES
- EPA-registered and effective pyrethroid insecticide.
- Controls carpenter bees and wood-destroying insects.
- Works as a perimeter treatment for outdoor pests around residential buildings.
- Can be easily mixed with water for spraying.
- Designed for wooden structural surfaces on home’s exterior.
- For outdoor homeowner use only.
- Add to a 5 gallon bucket of stain for protection
ISK Biocides Bee Gone is Toxic to Termites and Anobiid Powderpost Beetles