Seal Once Exotic has been leading the innovation in the use of nano-particle technology. Using this technology to create long-lasting, Eco-friendly wood sealers and also tinted wood stains since 2005. Our EXOTIC Waterproofing Wood Sealer & Stain is water-based, ultra-low VOC & engineered to penetrate dense Brazilian hardwoods like Ipe, Teak & Mahogany. Tropical wood species are denser than North American hardwoods & EXOTIC deck sealer has been specifically engineered to protect & preserve exotic wood finishes.
Unlike most top-coat sealers on the market today, Seal Once Exotic penetrates deep below the surface to form a long-lasting water-resistant shield around the wood fibers. The added POLY in EXOTIC creates a surface coating for superior abrasion resistance in high-traffic areas that make it a great choice for protecting Ipe wood decks. It is non-yellowing & the clear formula will not alter the natural beauty of tropical woods. The tinted formulas provide additional protection from the sun on Ipe decking, siding & walkways.
EXOTIC has none of the toxic chemicals common in oil & solvent based wood sealers & stains, so it can be applied safely around homes, landscaping & vegetation. SEAL-ONCE is warranted to prevent long-standing water accumulation for up to 10 years on vertical & 6 years on horizontal surfaces.
*Actual stain colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations.*
Seal Once Exotic is GREAT FOR USE ON:
- Exotic Woods/Hardwood Decking
- Thermally Modified Wood
- Water-based, Ultra-Low VOC
- Eco-friendly, Non-toxic, No Odor
- Won’t harm people, pets or plants
- Penetrates below the surface
- Creates flexible, breathable barrier
- Helps resist mold, mildew & wood rot
- Stabilizes wood from warping
- Extends natural life of wood
- Easy soap & water clean-up
- Clear allows the wood to grey naturally
- Can ship anywhere in the Country