Penofin Pressure treated wood stain is formulated to restore the beautiful wood tones homeowners want. It comes in three natural tones and penetrates pressure-treated wood like no other wood stain. Brazilian Rosewood Oil penetrates and stabilizes the wood fibers for control of carcinogenic releases, as stated by the Environmental Protection Agency. They recommend using a deep, low-solid, penetrating oil finish.
Penofin Pressure Treated green label stain
This wood stain formula contains sustainably harvested Brazilian Rosewood Oil to give the wood a natural tone and texture. Suitable for all types of pressure-treated wood. Penofin pressure treated wood stain tones are: Rainier, with golden honey tones to bring out the rich, smooth look of lighter woods; Tahoe, with rich cinnamon tones for that rich, bold look; and Yosemite, showing warm, dark brown tones that complement natural surroundings. Best of all, Penofin oil finish is so easy to apply.
Clean the wood before staining
- Cleaner is recommended.
- Wood brightener is not needed on pressure treated wood.
- Apply to clean, dry, bare wood.
- Clean initially with Penofin Pro-Tech Cleaner Step 2 or Woodrich cleaner
- New wood can be dirty from transport and construction, and should be cleaned before application.
- Always test an inconspicuous area to ensure proper surface preparation and color selection.
Available in 3 colors:
Recommend for pressure treated lumber
- Oil based stain
- Low VOC
- 1 coat formula
- Exterior use only
- Extends life of wood
- Overall 250-300 sq ft per gallon (new wood)
- Overall 150-250 sq. ft. per gallon (weathered wood)
Penofin green label
- Penofin Pressure Treated is non-Film Forming
- 99% UV Protection
- Dries to Touch in 4 hours
- Excellent mildew protection
Recommended for Penofin Green label
- Log Homes
- Wood Art
- Window Trim
Messmers Vs Penofin | Penofin Pressure Treated stain | Where to buy Penofin | Penofin dealers near me |