Expert Stain and Seal semi-solid fence and deck stain is perfect for Western Red Cedar, Treated Pine and other wood species. Transparent stains are designed to highlight the natural beauty of the wood you apply it to. Created with a trans-oxide pigmentation system our Transparent stains will withstand the sun’s harmful UV rays, shed water, and withstand abuse while maintaining their color for years.
Their formulas are created with non-drying oils and conditioners that penetrate deep to nurture wood from the inside out. Their stain and seal formula creates a barrier that will protect your wood for years to come, preventing warpage, cracking and twisting. All while maintaining ultra low VOC levels, that means it is healthier for the environment and your family. (A high VOC stain can gas off carcinogens into your backyard for months, VOC’s are deadly when inhaled). That’s why Expert Stain & Seal is the stain company of the future.
- Next Day shipping to Michigan, Ohio and parts of Illinois.
- 2 day shipping to New York, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia and Kentucky.
- 3 to 4 day shipping to Texas.
For best results use Expert cleaner and brightener prior to staining
Overall Expert Stain and Seal is a high solids
- Deep penetrating stain formula.
- One year manufacturers warranty.
- Surprisingly easy to apply
- Generally will never streak, run or leave lap marks.
- Overall, trusted by thousands of homeowners and contractors
- Deck Cleaner and Brightener
Expert Stain and Seal semi-solid oil based stain
- Available in Gallons and 5 gallon pails
- NOT recommend for new decks
- Generally used on decks and fences
COVERAGE RATE of Expert Stain & Seal semi-solid
- Rough sawn fence 100-150 sq ft per gallon
- Cedar deck 250-300 sq ft per gallon
- 20 year old treated deck 150 sq ft per gallon
Facts about low VOC stains
- How much toxins when drying is omitted
- Linked to pollution, smog and respiratory problems
- Generally VOCs also cause headaches and dizziness.
- Most of nation’s top stains in the industry today just meet this environmental standard.
- Expert Stain & Seal follows these low VOC standards.
GET REAL PEACE-OF-MIND with Expert Stand & Seal
- Ultra-low VOC oil-based that can ship anywhere
- Maximize the life and beauty of all exterior wood.
- Available in 18 sophisticated colors from transparent, semi-transparent to semi solid.
- Meanwhile, safely preserve and enhance wood’s natural beauty with our commercial-grade sealer
- Paraffinic mineral oil-based
- Non-drying oils deep within to prevent water absorption
- Generally used on fencing, decking and log homes.
Expert stain and rain
- If rain occurs shortly after staining the deck will typically repel it
- If the rain leaves rain marks we apply another light coat to the floor of the deck.
- Surprisingly rain usually does not rinse off the stain, it may leave water marks.
Where to buy Expert stain and sealer
- Professional stain and sealer
- Where to buy Expert stain & sealer
- Michigan dealers Expert stain
- Generally the Best fence stain
- Unlike popular Ready Seal sealer