Transformation Stain Log and Timber benefits include:
- Semi-transparent gloss log home stain that shows off the wood grain
- Perfect for log home restoration projects. Works great on new log home construction, too.
- Stunning oil finish truly transforms your log home
- Chemically compatible with a wide range of stains – the go-to stain when you’re not sure what was previously on the wood
- A variety of oils penetrate and protect the wood, resulting in a lasting finish
- More open time means no lap marks
- Compatible with all Sashco caulking and chinking products
- Exquisite color portfolio designed specifically for log homes
- Protects from log and wood rot
When it’s time to restore an eroded, failing stain, or if you need to maintain a coating that has lost its luster, remember one word, transformation.
Better yet, remember two words: Transformation Stain. Transformation Stain will transform the appearance of your exterior logs and exterior vertical woodwork from dull and lifeless to rich and brilliant – especially for older logs needing restoration.
The stain that’s easy to remember because its name describes what you want and what it provides, Transformation!
Transformation Stain isn’t just for restoration. On new construction, Transformation provides a solid foundation of protection that can actually reduce the frequency of future maintenance, saving you precious time and hard-earned money. Compared to some of the most popular stains on the market, Transformation out-performed them in color and appearance retention. And since Transformation dramatically improves the appearance of restored wood, can you imagine the beauty of this coating on new logs? Transformation Stain delivers beauty that lasts.
Number of Coats: 2
1st Coat Coverage Rate: 200 Square Feet per Gallon
2nd Coat Coverage Rate: 400 Square Feet per Gallon