Expert Stain and Seal Citronella Oil bug repellent stain and paint additive for your exterior stain. Citronella oil is an essential oil obtained from the leaves and stems of different species of Cymbopogon. Citronella oil is also a plant-based insect repellent and has been registered for this use in the United States since 1948. The United States Environmental Protection Agency considers oil of citronella as a biopesticide with a non-toxic mode of action
Expert Citronella oil repels:
- Carpenter bees,
- Dirt daubers,
- Lady bugs,
- Other insects.
Mix full 8oz container into 5 gallons of stain or paint and mix thoroughly and often and apply coating as per manufacturers recommendation.
Add to any stain or paint
- Mix with 5 gallons of water and used as a general repellent.
Expert Citronella oil uses:
- Log homes and cabins
Keeps ladybugs away without harming them
- Repels insects without harming them
- Made naturally derived from plant extracts
- Extremely low toxicity
- No harsh chemicals
- Safe for use around children and pets
- Will not harm plants
- Easily mixes with most commercial stains, paints, and water
- Mix with water and apply on bare wood (1 bottle / 5 gals. Water)
- Repels and reduces amount of Carpenter Bee’s around your house and deck
- Overall, easy to apply
- Time-release formula
- No fuss application. Just pour and stir!
Expert Stain and Seal Citronella Oil should be used with Expert Stain & Seal wood finishes, and is a natural and safe repellent.
For Expert Stain’s click here
For any questions or concerns please visit the manufacturer’s website